What We Do
We provide professional ecological consulting services to public, private, and non-profit clients. We assist clients through all project phases, from conception and planning to implementation and monitoring.
Representative types of projects include traditional and renewable energy; oil and gas; water resources; transportation; public, private, and commercial development; farming, ranching, and dairy operations; timber harvest; vegetation management; mining; conservation, restoration, and management; and ecological research and monitoring.
To help our clients carry out successful projects by providing sound scientific information and analysis to address biological resource challenges.
To integrate the needs of people with those of the natural world.
Our Brand Promise
Part of Your Team
- Client focused
- Mission driven
- Quick turnarounds
- Effective, step-by-step communication
- Reader-friendly reports
What Does Colibri Mean?
Colibri means hummingbird in more than 25 languages. Yes, we really like hummingbirds. But aside from that, hummingbirds embody many characteristics we endeavor towards as a business. Hummingbirds symbolize responsiveness, adaptability, dependability, and efficiency.
And like the fine-tuned, mutualistic relationship hummingbirds share with flowers, we collaborate with our clients to get the job done right, assist or guide them through the regulatory compliance process, and protect and conserve biological resources.
State of California
- Office of the Federal Defender
- United States Fish & Wildlife Service
- Western Area Power Administration
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Oiled Wildlife Care Network
- University of Nevada Reno
- Central California Irrigation District
- City of Clovis
- City of Fresno
- City of Madera
- City of Tulare
- City of Woodlake
- Dinuba Unified School District
- Fresno Metropolitan Flood Control District
- Madera County Planning Department
- Madera Unified School District
- Merced Union High School District
- Resource Conservation District of Monterey County
- State Center Community College District
- Tulare County Resource Conservation District
- AM Consulting Engineers
- Gouveeia Engineering, Inc.
- ICF International, Inc.
- Krazan & Associates, Inc.
- Parsons Environment and Infrastructure Group, Inc.
- TRC Companies, Inc.
- Yamabe and Horn Engineering, Inc.
- AEI Consultants
- Battelle Ecology, Inc.
- Bumgardner Biological Consulting
- Crawford & Bowen Planning, Inc.
- D. Newman Wildlife Consulting, LLC
- Environmental Intelligence, LLC
- Ericsson-Grant, Inc.
- McCormick Biological, Inc.
- North State Resources, Inc.
- Northgate Environmental Management, Inc.
- R.G. Ford Consulting Company
- Randel Wildlife Consulting, LLC
- Rincon Consultants, Inc.
- SWCA Environmental Consultants
- Sequoia Ecological Consulting, Inc.
- Spea Environmental
- Swaim Biological, Inc.
- California Shine Construction
- California Rail Builders, LLC
- Golden State Equity Investors, Inc.
- Granville Homes / Assemi Group, Inc.
- JBH DOABA, Inc.
- JRForrest & Associates
- MRCC Properties, LLC
- R.L. Davidson Architects
- Self-Help Enterprises
- Shiralian Enterprises, Inc.
- Chrisp Company and CV Development Partners, LLC
- Amplify Energy Corp.
- BP Exploration & Production, Inc.
- Henrietta D Energy Storage, LLC
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Plains All American Pipeline
- Vintage Production California
- The Do LaB, Inc
- David Santos Farming
- Jacobo Farm Services, Inc.
- Mesa Verde Trading Company
- Meyers Farms Family Trust
- Audubon California
- Biodiversity First!
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno
- San Joaquin River Parkway & Conservation Trust
- Save The Redwoods League
- The Water Institute of the Gulf
- Yosemite Area Audubon Society